Want to make a complaint?
We’re sorry to hear we’ve not got things quite right. Our Customer Service team are trained to offer you support whenever you need it so you can raise a complaint in the following ways;
- Fill in our online form below
- Give us a call on 0330 102 7517
- Write to us at Boost Power, 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6ED
We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as you contact us, but where it hasn’t been possible to resolve your complaint straight away, we follow our complaints process below.
- You get in touch and tell us why you aren’t happy
- Our customer service team will do everything they can to resolve your complaint
- If the problem can’t be resolved, your case will be passed to our Escalated Complaints Team
- One of our experienced complaints team will be in touch within 5 working days.
- Some things might take a little longer than 5 days, but don’t worry we will keep you up to date.
- If at any point you are unhappy with how your complaint has been handled, we can offer you an internal review.
- It’s easy to get free, independent and impartial advice from Citizens Advice, their details can be found below.
- As part of resolving your complaint, we will provide you with an explanation of what went wrong, fix the problem and apologise. If appropriate, we may also offer compensation.
- If your complaint isn’t resolved within 8 weeks or we have provided you with our final position (deadlock letter), then you have the option to refer your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman
- The Energy Ombudsman will undertake an independent investigation on your behalf.
You can download a copy of this page by clicking here, or give us a call on 0330 102 7517 if you need a copy in large print, braille or audio.
You can contact Citizens Advice at any point and it's easy to get free, independent and impartial advice as an energy customer. They can help with a number of different things, from advice on your bills, what help is available if you are struggling to pay your bills or if you want advice on raising a complaint. To know your rights (English or Welsh), you can visit Citizens Advice or give them a call on 0808 223 1133.
The Energy Ombudsman
The Energy Ombudsman provides a free, independent service for dispute resolution for customers. Any decision made by the Ombudsman is binding on our company, so if you agree with what they have decided, we will implement it. If you would like further information you can visit their website here.
Contacting the Ombudsman
Phone: 0330 440 1624
Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF
2018 Q3 Complaints Report
2018 Annual Complaints Report
2019 Annual Complaints Report
Our complaints procedure is governed by The Gas and Electricity (Consumer Complaints Handling Standards) Regulations 2008. A copy of these Regulations can be found here.